Search

Tuesday, December 25, 2012

"For A Living Planet"


This Christmas, my Aunt adopted an African elephant in my name!  Also, knowing how much I love elephants, my friends Nicole and Coco got me elephant pajamas!

When my Aunt donated to WWF, the money went to safeguarding land where elephants live.  WWF is the leading organization in wildlife conservation and endangered species around the world. It is an international, non-governmental organization, and they work in more than 100 countries.  

Thank you to my Aunt Allie and Merry Christmas to all!





Go make a difference!

2 comments:

  1. Ella,
    Great job! Let me know how I can follow you.

    Love Papa

    ReplyDelete
  2. New year, new format! I have just updated my blog by adding a "subscribe by email" button so you can follow every day!

    Thanks for reading my posts, Papa!

    Love,
    Ella

    ReplyDelete