Search

Sunday, November 18, 2012

Pick Your Favorite, People!

Yes, I know, this is a blog for elephants, but it's okay to have an infatuation with other endangered species too!

Check out the beautiful photos below by WWF.

I challenge you to narrow down your favorites and pick only one! 


Extinct, Extinct in the Wild, Critically Endangered

Endangered, Vulnerable

Near Threatened, Least Concern




 Also, through WWF you can "adopt" any one of these animals!  How great is that!?!

Check out their adoption page here and their awesome gift store here for some terrific holiday shopping ideas! 



(Author's note: I am in particular love with the tenrec, red panda, koala and obviously the African and Pygmy Elephants!  What about you?)


Go make a difference!




1 comment:

  1. I did I "adopted" a rare wolf breed that was going extint, it was really fun! It is also a good way to help animals that are going extinct!

    ReplyDelete