Search

Friday, October 4, 2013

Debrief: March For Elephants: A+!

Wow! Today's March For Elephants was amazing. 

After marching through Chinatown (a huge ivory market), we ended up in Union Square, San Francisco. Once there, we signed petitions, listened to speakers, and held up our signs for all to see. I had the opportunity to speak to some amazing people, and I am excited to work with them all some more!

To my readers, there is now an Instagram page about my blog, elephants, and what we can do to help. I will always do nightly posts, but please follow this blog's Instagram @eis4elephants!

For me, this was a beautiful day. To meet people that have the same passion for elephants as I do was magical. 

Thank you everybody who put this march together all over the world!



Go make a difference!  

No comments:

Post a Comment