Search

Tuesday, January 22, 2013

What Have You Learned?





This week I have my midterm exams.  While, yes, they can be challenging, I am realizing how much I have learned in the seventh grade, both in school and in the world.  I have learned how to adapt to a new school.  I am in algebra now, and I know how to simplify complex equations.  I have learned in science how cells divide.  I have learned how to speak Spanish (un poco).  I have learned how to do triple pirouettes in ballet.  I have started this blog, and have engaged with journalists, conservationists and leaders around the world.  I have realized that people are not being smart about the well-being of our largest land mammals.  I think that the organized criminals who are paying poachers and smuggling the ivory are being greedy, selfish and are failing their tests of humanity.

Be smart. Save the elephants.


Go make a difference!

No comments:

Post a Comment